The NOVA Truck Lock™ vehicle restraint keeps dock operations safe and secure during loading and unloading. Trucks and trailers are held firmly in place by a high-visibility barrier-style ram bar which can withstand a pullout force of over 30,000 pounds to prevent accidental separation from the loading dock during the cargo handling process.
The Cast-In style housing is designed to be embedded into the concrete drive. This installation method provides years of trouble-free service without any damage to the building, unlike other restraints that attach to the dock wall. The zinc-plated housing is completely self-contained and is designed to handle the harshest loading dock environments.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Lifetime Warranty – longest warranty in the industry
- Versatility in handling a larger variety of trucks
- Installs at more nontraditional dock types
- Low maintenance design, very few moving parts
- 10″ retracted height
- Non-impact design
- Manual or powered versions
- LED inside and outside light communication package
- Can withstand over 30,000 pounds of pull-away force
- Ram bar yield strength of 100,000 psi
- Zinc-plated finish provides exceptional corrosion resistance
- All activation components mounted inside the building
- Small foot print