WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT NOVA’S Dock Sentinel™ Safety GateS
NOVA Dock Sentinel™ Safety Gates are durable, reliable and safe. They are easy to install and operate and provide an effective barrier for personnel and equipment working near open dock doors, truck loading docks or other dangerous areas.
Overhead door damage is often the highest maintenance expense at busy loading docks. The Dock Sentinel™ Safety Gates are placed in front of the dock door to protect the dock door and door tracks from collisions with forklifts and to prevent pedestrians from walking off the dock. The Dock Sentinel™ Safety Gate should extend the width of the door. When the gate is open, the full width of the door is available for pass-through.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Lower barrier construction of ¼-inch wall ASTM A500 structural steel tubing
- Powder coated in highly visible safety yellow paint
- Extremely low maintenance
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer’s defects
- Flex hinge design dissipates impact energy to withstand multiple impacts from pallets or pallet jacks
- Economical—priced lower than other gates providing similar or lesser protection
- Easy installation—simply anchors to floor
- When open, gate provides a full door width pass-thru clearance
- For added safety, barriers secure in the upward position with self-engaging latches