The NOVA Truck Lock™ vehicle restraint keeps dock operations safe and secure during loading and unloading. Trucks and trailers are held firmly in place by a high-visibility barrier-style ram bar which can withstand a pullout force of over 30,000 pounds to prevent accidental separation from the loading dock during the cargo handling process.
The Flange Style housing is designed to be anchored into the concrete drive. This installation method provides years of trouble-free service without any damage to the building, unlike other restraints that attach to the dock wall. This style also allows for easier movement to other dock positions in the event of required location changes. It includes a completely self-contained, zinc-plated housing that can handle the harshest loading dock environments.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Lifetime Warranty – longest warranty in the industry
- Versatility in handling a larger variety of trucks
- Installs at more nontraditional dock types
- Low maintenance design, very few moving parts
- 10″ retracted height
- Non-impact design
- Manual or powered versions
- LED inside and outside light communication package
- Can withstand over 30,000 pounds of pull-away force
- Ram bar yield strength of 100,000 psi
- Zinc-plated finish provides exceptional corrosion resistance
- All activation components mounted inside the building
- Small foot print